Grand Canyon University
Participants in Learning, Leading, and Serving
West Valley School District is a new participant in the Grand Canyon University “Participants in Learning, Leading, and Serving” program (PLLS). This program provides members of our school community with a variety of benefits, such as:
- PLLS student grant opportunity
- A 10% scholarship for all West Valley staff members and board members
- A 5% scholarship for spouses of all West Valley staff members and board members
- A 5% scholarship for the parents/guardians of West Valley students for degrees related to the field of Education
- Dual enrollment opportunities for students
- Professional Development and Speaker opportunities
- Access to the GCU Online Job Board
- Discounts on GCU academic and athletic camps, and events sponsored by *Strategic Educational Alliances
Please note that if you are a current GCU student, the scholarship will apply to all of your future classes as long as you are continuously enrolled in the program.
More information is available on the PLLS website. Because additional benefits and services may become available through PLLS over time, you may want to save the following information so that you can check back periodically.
If you have any questions about the PLLS program, please feel free to contact the local GCU representative: