ASU Explore ONLINE COLLEGE COURSES
Open Scale Courses are a selection of popular first-year college courses available online.
Through Open Scale Courses, high school students can test the college waters and begin making progress towards a college degree, in a low risk financial model.
ASU Explore Course benefits:
- Low risk. ZERO Cost to Students. Fully Online University
- Open to all Washington High School Students – 9th through 12th Grade.
- Earn identical academic credit. Same courses, same ASU faculty, same credit. Use the credit at ASU or another university.
- Begin today. No application required. Start making progress towards your degree immediately.
How it Works
- Fill out the request for more information here.
- Enroll in three Self-Paced Courses for Fall 2020:
- January of 2021, students can choose from 22 University Level Courses through Earned Admission.
ASU Earned Admission Course Options here - https://ea.asu.edu/courses
- Once completing select EA course work, students will have the option to enroll in ASU Dual Enrollment for full course offerings of ASU Online University Students. At Zero Cost to families.
- Receive an official transcript with your academic credit, which can be applied towards a degree at ASU or another University.