Remote Only Meal Service
EXCITING NEWS! USDA extends FREE MEALS for all children 1-18 years old through June 2021. West Valley Child Nutrition will provide the following:
- In-Person Learners will receive breakfast and lunch in the classroom.
- REMOTE ONLY & HYBRID LEARNERS (2-Days Onsite Only) may pick up weekly meal packs to enjoy at home.
Child Nutrition can only provide up to two meals (breakfast & lunch) per student per day (up to 7 days per week). If your student is attending Daily In-Person Learning (Elementary Schools), please do not pick up the weekly meal packs.
UPCOMING MEAL DISTRIBUTION DAYS
WEDNESDAY, January 6
WEDNESDAY, January 13
WEDNESDAY, January 20
WEDNESDAY, January 27
JUNIOR HIGH CAMPUS 3:30-5:30 PM
*** A snow day will postpone curbside meal distributions to the next day.
PARENT OR GUARDIAN MEAL PICK UP INSTRUCTIONS
Please pull up to front of building or designated area. Please have trunk or window open so we can place food into your vehicle.
- Parent or guardian can pick up the meal packs. However, parents must show student ID card. A photo (on your phone) of student ID card will work.
- If you do not have an ID card, please contact Child Nutrition at 509-972-6040
- Children not enrolled in the district must be present to receive meal packs.