Lunch Account Deposits
Lunch Account Deposit Options
- Pay Online: Make online payments to your student’s account using a credit, debit, or electronic check at www.myschoolbucks.com. Parents may view student lunch account activity, set up automatic payments, and low balance notifications.
- Pay in the Mail: Send a check to WVCN 7507 Zier Rd, Yakima, WA 98908. Checks should be made payable to WVSD. Please include student’s name and student ID number when sending a payment.
- Pay in Person: Stop by the Child Nutrition office at 7507 Zier Road between 7:00am and 2:00pm, Monday through Friday to pay with cash or check.
- Account Transfers: Transfer of funds within sibling accounts to cover meals or negative balances can be completed by contacting the Child Nutrition office.
- Note: Cash or checks are NOT accepted at any schools, classrooms, or at the lunch lines. If a student attempts to give cash, we will send a reminder note about online payments and the student will be charged for their meal.