WVVA Summer School
WVVA SUMMER SCHOOL 2019
- Online summer credit retrieval registration will begin May 15th and end June 14th.
- All registration is done via the West Valley School District or West Valley High School websites.
- Tuition is $150 per course or $50 per course depending on whether the student participated in the free and reduced school lunch program for the 2018/19 school year.
- Summer credit retrieval will begin Monday, June 17th and end Thursday, August 8th , Monday-Thursday in the high school library with the exception of the week of July 4th in which there will not be any credit retrieval on campus .
- 8 hours a week of attendance are required. Sessions will be 8-10am, 10-12pm, or 8am-12pm. Attendance will be taken, and parents will be contacted if the weekly requirement is not met. If there are extenuating circumstances that will prohibit the student from the attendance requirement this must be pre-approved by Ben McMurry, High School Principal.
- Information about the course and the student’s log in information will be emailed to the student from our provider, Greenways Academy, once they have processed the payment.